Monday, August 3, 2015

The Waiters









Hello Fellow Earthlings!

It was a really windy day today as you may be able to tell by how my clothes clung to my body in all of the pics. Besides that, it's a go-to ensemble for days when it's 90 degrees + but still windy. Even though it's really simple outfit to put together, it still makes one look put-together if you know what I mean. 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Also, you may or may not be familiar with my other blog, http://daily-thrill.blogspot.com
if you are, this blog differs in that it serves as more of a photo diary, so I will speak less and show more pics (although who knows what will happen as both blogs evolve) and... if you couldn't tell, this blog is dedicated to fashion whilst the other one is more like day to day life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment